Entrepreneur - Joined for Lifestyle Correction & Weight Loss
Don’know where to start and how to thank Dr Nafeesa .She is simply awesome and a great Dr.i had weight issues and was not able to reduce inspite of walk and food control. Finally after all failed attempt I wanted to take help of dietician but was not sure about the right Dr. After going through online I found Dr Nafeesa and saw many positive reviews. Something I felt hard to believe yet went a head and got an appointment. I met Dr in Chennai tenampet branch.Dr Nafeesa gave me ample time and listened to my issues very patiently ,still that smile on her face never came down even for a Sec. After analysing all my routine she came up with a diet which I couldn’t believe yet again because there was no fancy fruit r vegetable included and no fancy salad r food.Just normal home cooked food which every house hold follows but made sure to include every thing required for my body to function effectively .i must say I never craved for any sweet r snack in my entire diet period Nor I felt lack of energy, infact I had more energy to do workouts.i felt lot more better in terms of my health.I got my weight down from 90 kg to 78 during the course and slowly over a period of time got it to 73Kg..The best thing is u will not gain back all the lost weight if u follow a normal eating habit.Dnt have to starve to maintain ur weight and no need to get a fancy gym membership.Dr Nafeesa just asked me to walk and nothing more. Again I am Starting a course with Dr Nafeesa to get my weight further down as I know only she can help me.She is an angel.Just follow her advise and everything will be taken care off and u will feel lot better.Right now I am in Singapore and still it’s easy to talk to Dr and get all the support required.I also thank the entire first eat right team as they support u in your journey by answering all your doubts and trying to motivate u to stick to ur diet. Thank u Dr Nafeesa soo much and my journey with u is going to be a Long one. Loads of love to the entire team of First Eat Right.
Thanks and Regards
MBA . Joined for an overall Healthy Lifestyle Correction.
* A big shout out to ‘First Eat Right’ and Dr. Nafeesa for not only helping me to shed those extra kilos but also showing me the direction and guiding me to adopt a healthy lifestyle. We often live with a misconception that with extreme exercise, we can lose weight and get the perfect shape. However, the fundamentals of weight loss lies in balanced and healthy diet, required portion size and adequate exercise. By following the diet prescription (with some cheat days in between) I was able to lose ~16kilos in 6months. However, initially it look tough to follow the diet routine but gradually you get used to it and it becomes a habit for you. The best thing that happened to me was that the diet prescription helped me overcome my cravings without much of an effort.
I have always been skeptical of visiting a dietician, but now I can proudly say that enrolling with ‘First Eat Right’ was one of the best decision. When you start losing weight right from the first week of following the diet prescription you automatically get motivated and can feel the change in yourself.
Once again, Dr. Nafeesa thanks a ton for making the weight loss journey so effortless!
B.E (Software Engineer) Joined for PCOS / INFERTILITY
My weight has increased by 20 kgs in 10 years and i was facing several hormanal issues. I have consulted Nafeesa Mam, the diet suggested is very easy to follow and with an hour of brisk walk i could reduce 6-7 kgs in 2 months. I got conceived naturally second time, which doctors told it is impossible in the beginning of the year. I am healthy and having good eating habits at the end of 3 months session and i will be surely continuing the course to reach my ideal weight after delivery. Thanks to Nafeesa Mam for being so freindly and shown the way of weight loss to be more simple with healthy eating habits.
PhD. - Joined for Chronic Kidney Disease. Hypertension. Renal Cortical Cyst.
Please find below my feed back.
“I am about 70 years old and an overweight person. Recently I was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. I read several articles and learnt that eating right food and change in lifestyle are the only available ways to protect my kidney from further deterioration. These two factors are important since there is no medicine to cure the chronic kidney disease.
I started looking for web to find a well educated, experienced and registered clinical dietician. Finally I found that Dr Nafeesa fits in very well as dietician/ Nutrionist to guide me to eat right food in right quantity. Hence I contacted her.
Dr Nafeesa analysed my medical reports, my food habits and daily routine activities. Then she provided me with a very easy and practical diet plan.
In the first diet plan of three months I have lost more than 7 kg body weight with a significant correction in my medical condition. I am so happy with the outcome of first three months that I have taken up another three months course of diet plan.
Dr Nafeesa I would like to convey my sincere thanks for changing my life and making me believe that I can reduce my body weight and can also stop further deterioration of my kidney function.
Her staffs are very supportive and friendly.
BE. Computers. IT Professional. Joined for Weight Loss
From last cpuple of years i had been putting on weight and even after working out regularly it was bot working. With Dr. Nafeesa s diet plan i am aboe to brrak that plateau within two months. She s extremely good and kistens with patience and her counselling really helped. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking out for a good dietician. She is very good.
MTech. Software Engineer. Joined for Hypothyroid. Diabetes. Weight Loss.
I approached First Eat Right's Dr.Nafeesa for guiding me with a balanced nutrition plan that would help me in long-term health and also in losing weight & maintaining it at that.
The sheer simplicity of her approach towards right nourishment is mind-blowing. Yet another biggest strength of her program is that - it's designed exclusively for each individual based on our health requirements & lifestyle, only using routine everyday native food, so nothing fancy & absolutely no starvation of any kind of nutrient.
There was nothing drastic in the nutrition plan that made me wonder at start - "Am I actually on a diet ?" :-) IMO, that's the biggest advantage. Their simple and effective plan motivated me to keep following it, even when I went off-track for a day or two due to travel or work.
At the end of my 3 month program, First Eat Right and Dr.Nafeesa have not only helped me with losing weight but also have enlightened me a great deal on how a balanced food intake can do wonders in physiological & intellectual aspects !
MBA (Marketing) - Marketing Manager, Joined for Post Pregnancy Weight Loss
* I found Dr. Nafeesa on Practo & there were so many positive reviews that it looked too good to be true, but that’s also the reason I wanted to check it out! Dr. Nafeesa is very friendly & puts you at ease on the very first meeting. It’s not one of the fancy set ups which intimidate you and that’s the best part about it. They make sense! I went for post pregnancy weight loss on a 3 month program & was able to lose 7.5kgs! Their program is a sustainable one, I could do it with an infant at home, and 3 trips!
B Tech. Software Engineer. Visited for PCOS, Weight Management.
* I visited Dr. Nafeesa for weight loss advice.
I had followed other diet plans before, but they did not seem sustainable, as following them was a chore and it was too easy to get out of track.
The diet plans by Dr. Nafeesa were so customized, that I did not feel like I was on a diet plan at all and I enjoyed following them, despite being a huge foodie. I lost around 8 kilos in 3 months and my irregular periods became regularized in just a month of following the plan.
I now know what a sustainable lifestyle change looks and feels like and I really regret not having met Dr. Nafeesa before.
B.E. Software Engineer. Joined for Cholesterol, Acidity, Weight Loss.
* Perfect choice for Weight loss and medical conditions. Dr. Nafeesa is very friendly and will listen to us with patience. Lost more than 10Kg. Before starting this program cholesterol level was 198 and it came down to 158 within 3 months. Diet program is pretty simple and can be followed by anyone. At first, they will collect all the details about our food habits and lifestyle. Later, Diet prescription will be provided with the foods which we eat in a balanced way for all meals in a day for a week which has to be repeated for 6 weeks.Based on individual personality, weeks or months program will be suggested and it is our wish which one to choose.Following the instructions strictly will give the results quickly.I strongly recommend anyone who is looking for weight loss or medical conditions to visit this clinic once.
B.Ed. Teacher. Joined for Diabetes, Thyroid, PCOS Mangement
After pregnancy I gain too much wait , that time I was 91 kgs . For that I faced many problems like body pain , leg pain , pcod, thyroid , even diabetes ( all these problems I never had before , got after my delivery wen I gained so much of weight.. I decided to meet with doctr nafisha , after reading so many good reviews in practo . She is very good , bubly nature , nd friendly . I JOINED the 6 months diet progrm , coz my weight was in the higher side that time. She sended her diets my mail , I religiously followed the diet , it was a 7 days diet plan ,her diets r not very difficult to follow nd not boring also and everyday she ask to walk for 1 hour . Sometimes I did eat outside also when I was unable to contrl my cravings . Even I can say Wkly once I use to had outside foods , coz I m foody person.. but that didn't increased my weight at all , coz hee diets were so perfect , balanced and calculated . Hats off really .. she won't asked me to eat something extra ordinary . She gave very common things , maximum was already in my kitchen , that's the plus point of her diet , rice , roti fish chkn everything I get to eat . And when ever I get any confusion I msg to the support team , they r also very helpful , always got a perfect solution of my problems. Even when ever I sended mail to doctr ,even frm there also got regular rply. .. doctr nafisha and her team is going a great job , when I start the diet that tym My weight was 86 kgs , after 6 months I m 62 kgs . Plus my pcod , thyroid , sugar , body pain everything going like magic after 2 months of diet only .. I m completely out of medication . Thanks to doctor nafisha nd her team.. really "thanks " is a very small words to say you. . My best wishes for you all ..
Visited First Eat Right for weight loss and getting fit. Dr.Nafeesa was very friendly, took details of previous history and food habits. She has provided simple plan for diet and workout.The diet included all items I used to have and workout was also not rigorous. To my surprise, the diet plan is such that am not missing anything from my regular diet and loving it. There was constant guidance if I had any doubts. Within four months l have reduced 10.5 kgs. I am feeling light and flexible, energy levels are increased too. Thank you Dr.Nafeesa.
MBA Roorkee - Marketing Manager. Joined for Weight Loss
* First thing first - she’s awesome, you’ll definitely reduce weight if you follow her suggestions & you would actually be eating all things you’ve actually been eating since your childhood (as someone also mentioned).
Now a bit about my personal journey. I have reduced closed 9 kgs in 3 Months of time by following her diet, which involved eating at every 2-3 hrs of Interval & this keeps me full all through the day. While actually starting the diet i thought this diet is actually making me overeat but frankly that worked because i stopped binging on food in one go. Earlier, when the gap was huge, i used to eat a lot of food in one shot but she has a really different & practical approach. She took note of all that i eat & basis that only gave me a diet plan. The only thing additional was that i need to necessarily walk/jog for 45 mins a day, which helped me burn extra calories. I never thought that eating itself, but in the right way, will help me lose weight. I have been overweight since a long long time & nothing has ever worked but First-Eat-Right. I wanna thank her for the valuable guidance & motivation she provided to keep me going and her team as well for following up with me every week to motivate me & take note of my progress. I had never followed up anything so seriously & for such a long duration (3 months) in my life. But the diet plan she gave was nothing different from what all i was already eating, just that she took care of its timings, portions, water intake & exercises. Now that i am taking a break from her schedule, she has given a maintenance chart as well for me to continue on my own. Thank you Dr. Nafeesa, a long awaited dream of losing weight & looking my own better-self in mirror has started taking shape!!!
To all - without doubt, just go & try. It’s a life changing experience. Just devote 3 months & you’ll come to know.
Lecturer. Joined for PCOS, Infertility, Conception.
* I am Manjula. My weight increased from 64 to 78 within one year after my marriage. I was working as lecturer. We thought to plan a baby in December 2017. But after seeing my weight, thought to first reduce the weight before planning the baby. I was searching in internet and found some tips (Only eating vegetables, having fruits and fasting) to reduce weight. I followed some tips, but it did not work. I left my job in February 2018. Finally, I found first eat right clinic. I verified all the feedback in Practo. We took an appointment and met Dr Nafeeza. Doctor verified BMI and explained about diet. She suggested me 6 months course. As we initially decided for 3 months course, we took some time to think about 6 months course. Finally, I decided to go with 6 months course. My course started on March 15th, 2018 and ended in September 15th, 2018. I reduced 14 kg in 6 months without affecting my regular activities. We met Dr Gayathri Kamath (gynacologist)fortis hospital in October month. She appreciated about weight reduce and diet chart. I am very happy to say that I am conceived. Thanks, Nafeeza Madam.
I would like to share my experience about my experience in lossing my weight. I have lost 13kgs of weight after visiting Dr. Nafeeza mam in first eat rite clinic. I got to know about doctor from practo, by seeing very good positive reviews i have decided to meet doctor. Thats When i met docor and explained my situation about my over weight.
with doctors support, help and very good diet plan i could reduce weight of 13kgs in 6months, main thing to note and highlight is that there are no medicines subscribed nor any kind of medical treatments, its only with food control " first eat rite" and good body workout she made me acheive my dream. Doctor was very friendly and very approachable, when required she could assist us by changing the food diet plan as and when required based on our food habits. First eat rite clinic has done a very good job in following me up for weight every week and in answering to all my doubts on timely basis. Thanks to nafeeza mam and first eat rite clinic. I would strongly refer and confidently suggest to reach out to Dr. Nafeeza mam in first eat right clinic as there are no medicines adviced
Mechanical Engineer. Industrialist. Joined for Health & Fitness.
* Dr Nafeesa at First Eat Right is a whiff of fresh air in a world filled with quacks. She is the epitome of integrity in the nutrition and weight loss arena.
I and my wife joined her program and we are both extremely happy.
The core of the program is their customized and tailor made diet plan which seeks to improve all of your health challenges through scientific nutrition.
This program is (a) very easy to understand, (b) very easy to follow for the rest of your life, (c) even if you get off track due to traveling or busy schedules it is very easy to just get back on, (d) and most importantly does not give you fad diets, pills, powders, super foods or other junk.
You are eating what you have always eaten from childhood. There is an extreme focus on your most loved and least loved foods so the chances of sticking to the diet are very high.
It is so easy to do that after about a week you will not even realize you are following a diet!
I highly recommend Dr Nafeesa and her team without any hesitation to anyone who is looking for a scientific method to lose fat or resolve health problems through targeted nutrition.
You can read review after review but please take action and book a consultation immediately. Your body will thank you for it.
* Software Engineer - Joined for PCOS and weight loss. PCOS resolved.
* I had went to Dr Nafisa at a very low phase of my life where my weight was stagnant and was not reducing in spite of trying out different diets and exercise with different other dietitians.After exercising hard and in a strict diet it would reduce hardly 1 or 2 kgs and would return back in no time. But with Doctor Nafisa's guidance I could reduce almost 8 kgs in 3 months.The diet was not restricted to only proteins and was easy to follow with all vegetables.The exercise was also easy to follow.The best part is that I could regain my confidence back and also conceived naturally while I was in the diet.
My gynecologist had told that if a small percentage of weight is reduced that would help me conceive naturally.Previously I had a history of a failed IUI and was not able to conceive because of my weight for last 4 years.The word "Thanks" would be a very small word to be expressed towards Dr Nafisa for helping me out in a very bad phase of my life.
I would recommend Dr Nafisa and her team for anybody struggling with weight issues.
Software Engineer - Medical Condition PCOS - Resolved without medicine.
* After my pregnancy, I was > 10-12kgs overweight, with constant back pain, less or no stamina to even climb stairs, or walk 500m. After I stopped breastfeeding my baby, my weight started going up. I tried a few exercises but to no avail, because of which I lost the motivation, and started binge eating again.
Finally, one of my cousin planted the idea of visiting a nutritionist, and there was no looking back. I immediately started researching for a good nutritionist and came across Dr. Nafeesa's profile on practo. I was positive even before meeting her that I will be able to manage my weight under her guidance due to the exceptional reviews she has. And I was right! I was able to lose around 9-10Kgs in less than 4 months. I probably would have lost more, but I had a knee ligament tear due to a fall because of which I wasn't able to do any physical activity in between, in spite of that I saw progress with the balanced diet that Dr. Nafeesa provided.
The diet is very healthy and balanced. and the best part about it is its doable with the food and ingredients we buy daily during our regular grocery shopping. Nothing fancy, just regular food but healthy.You feel good after the meals. Dr Nafeesa also explain the benefits of each food type and why its needed in our daily diet, which makes it easier for one to continue the good eating habits as a lifestyle change. I used to be a junk eater, but now after following the diet for a few months, I have become health conscious, have understood a whole lot about good food habits and following it with passion even though I am almost at the end of my program.
I am very close to reaching my ideal weight. My back pain has reduced to a large extent. I look good, feel good.. I am energetic, active and have a positive outlook. Thanks Dr. Nafeesa