Our product includes several professional and beautifully designed display widgets that you can easily add to your website – on an existing page or on their own as a Customer Reviews, Testimonials, Raves . . . page. Anytime you add a testimonial via our platform it is automatically displayed in these display widgets.
Some of our more popular layouts are the Matrix (testimonials are displayed symmetrically in rows and columns), Masonry (testimonials are displayed as a collage) and the Flyout tab (testimonials appear from the side of the page when the tab is opened).
All of the display widgets can be previewed in the Merchant Center (login required) under the Display tab. You need to add at least one sample testimonial first to preview the layouts.
- Login at www.vocalreferences.com
- Select the Display menu item
- Select the Display layout (Matrix, Masonry…)
- Get Code. Copy and paste the code into your web page.
- Save your web page and refresh. The testimonials should now appear on the page.
VocalReferences offers you a number of ways to capture testimonials from your customers:
- Add Testimonial button can be added to your website to allow your customers to leave you a testimonial/review at their convenience.
- Request Testimonial links feature allows you to email your customers using a pre-formatted link that allows your customers to give you a testimonial directly from the email. You can also use these links in any form of communication like SMS, Whatsapp or even a web page.
- VR Mobile App – gives you, the business owner, the easiest way to capture a testimonial from your customer when you are face to face with them. Available to Apple and Android users.
All our capture tools are good for text AND video testimonials. All testimonials need to be approved by you and only you decide which ones get posted to your website.
Our 5 easy steps:
- Login to your account. You are now in your Merchant Center.
- Click the green Add Testimonial button and add a (sample) testimonial and click Save. Repeat this 2-3 times. (These testimonials can be deleted later if you’d like).
- Go to the Display tab and preview the various display layouts that you can add to your website.
- Once you’ve selected the layout you like best, customize it, click Save Settings and then Get Code!.
- Copy this code and paste it into your website. If you have a webmaster, simply email him/her the code and they will do it for you.
You’re now all set and ready to easily add and display testimonials/reviews on your website.
You can edit all the fields including the ‘Date of testimonial’ field.
Search Engine Results Page. A SERP is the listing that appears when doing searches in Google. When we index your testimonials in Google (for Premium users) it generates a unique SERP for your business’s testimonials. This gives you more exposure in Google searches and also highlights your testimonials for potential new customers. The beauty here is that it takes no extra effort on your part. We do it for you automatically which is one of the reasons our Premium service is so popular.
Enhance your SERP in 3 simple ways:
- Complete your My Details and SEO Keywords sections in your Profile (in the Merchant Center: Setting tab)..
- Continuously add new testimonials. Google likes to see new content being added.
- Make use of video testimonials too. Video is a very powerful SEO tool.
It’s worth repeating what we said above. When we index your testimonials in Google (for Premium users) it generates a unique SERP for your business’s testimonials. This gives you more exposure in Google searches and also highlights your testimonials for potential new customers. The beauty here is that it takes no extra effort on your part. We do it for you automatically which is one of the reasons our Premium service is so popular. If you’re interested in having an advantage in marketing your website, this is for you. If not, just make sure your competition isn’t.
- Old testimonials = old business. Testimonials tell potential customers why they should use your service or product. Today’s consumers expect to see new and current reviews. Displaying old testimonials on your website may do more damage then good for you.
- We supercharge your testimonials by indexing them in Google, generating an additional SERP for your business – see 9 above.
- Video testimonials/reviews – only we offer the ease of adding and displaying video testimonials too! Videos are proven to increase the time a potential customer stays on your website and improves sales conversions by more than 20% over text testimonials.
We make it very easy to continuously add new and fresh testimonials/reviews which demonstrates to potential customers that you have high customer satisfaction for your product or service. This is THE key element to converting new sales.
By default all video testimonials captured via our Add Testimonial form or via our mobile apps are stored on our YouTube channel. If you wish to upload your video testimonials to your own YouTube channel then go to the Settings, Profile and go to the My YouTube tab. Here you will be able to link your YouTube channel with our app and then all video testimonials will be stored in your YouTube channel.